Come for a job, but stay for a long time! FedEx Ground is a part of the burgeoning warehouse and transportation industry that keeps America and the economy moving. Be a part of a winning team and working culture that values who you are as a person and your workplace safety.
FedEx Ground Perks and Benefits
- For both full-time and part-time positions, competitive weekly pay are offered.
- Every year, you’ll get $5,250 in tuition reimbursement with no lifetime limit! On their first day of work, every employee is eligible for this fantastic benefit!
- Work your way up to 5 weeks of paid time off per year with this generous paid time off program!
- After a brief waiting period, medical, dental, and vision coverage are available.
- Flexible schedule that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Employee discounts on cell phone plans, electronics, automobiles, and restaurants.
- All FedEx Ground employees are eligible for a free Purple Pathways professional development program.
- Both moms and dads get paid parental leave!
- All employees have access to employee networks as well as diversity, equity, and inclusion programs.
- At FedEx Ground, you may expect the following:
Why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out in a fast-paced and physically demanding warehouse environment?
- Loading, unloading, and sorting shipments of all sizes are all part of the warehouse duties.
- FedEx Ground part-time employees work one shift per day, while full-time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts each day.
- Part-time staff often work between 3 and 6 hours per day, depending on package volume. Full-time employees should anticipate to work anywhere from 6 to 10 hours per week.
- After 40 hours per week, overtime is paid.
- For qualifying individuals with impairments, reasonable accommodations are available.
- Statement on Equal Employment Opportunity
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse workforce (minorities/females/disability/veterans).
- Full-time and part-time jobs are available.
- Pay ranges from $17.30 to $17.30 per hour.
- Dental care is important.
- Assistance to Employees Program
- Adaptable schedule
- Paid vacation
- Payment for tuition
- Optical care