About the Position
We look for people who are client-focused and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, as well as those who are willing to contribute their creativity and abilities to the brand’s success and long history.
In this position, you will ensure warehouse and logistics efficiency, assisting the team in providing excellent customer service and ensuring that all operations are done in accordance with the brand’s standards.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to advance their career in a luxury retail warehouse and logistics environment and contribute their skills and expertise of warehouse operations and logistics teams.
You should have prior experience working in an operations, warehousing, or logistics setting to be successful in this position. You must be incredibly organized, enjoy problem-solving, be detail-oriented, and take a proactive approach to all challenges.
Availability is required:
- From Monday to Sunday (40 hour work week).
- Tasks on a Day-to-Day Basis
- Orders and refunds are received in RMS and SAP.
- Investigate and process digital returns in ATG after doing a quality audit on all products received.
- Pick, pack, and ship orders accurately.
- SAP is used to process outbound orders.
- Inbound and outbound shipments can be tracked and traced.
- Tracking of orders
- Look into the disappearance of shipments.
- On a digital platform, monitor and respond to digital requests.
- SAP is used to process order broker inquiries.
- Check that all materials arriving into the warehouse inventory are tagged and that the quantity is accurate.
- Account for and scan defective and obsolete products into Microsoft Excel.
- Carry out the requested cycle counts.
- Look into any irregularities in your inventory.
- Sort and organize products on shelves and boxes in accordance with business standards.
- Participate in company-wide improvement programs.
- Maintain strong inter-departmental communication and keep all parties informed about any concerns that need to be addressed.
- Stock items in the right storage area and double-check that all essential transactions in RMS and SAP have been completed.
- Other responsibilities will be assigned and governed by business needs.
Candidates should be aware of the following information.
Louis Vuitton is a corporation that values each employee’s individuality and provides opportunities for everyone to succeed. We support activities that promote professional equality for all people. We seek to go above and beyond just symbolic measures by cultivating a culture that prioritizes genuine techniques for fostering diversity in the workplace.
As a Louis Vuitton employee, you can expect to be supplied with industry leading training that will provide you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail sector, in addition to a rich benefits package and unrivaled career growth prospects, both locally and globally.
LVM15521 is a reference number.