JB Hi-Fi is one of Australasia’s largest and most trusted retailers, with over 200 stores and over 7,000 employees in Australia and New Zealand. JB Hi-Fi specializes on consumer electronics, home entertainment, small appliances, and white goods, and seeks to provide clients with the best selection, lowest prices, and genuine service every day.
Our people are at the heart of our business, and we are proud of a culture that values collaboration, talent development, individuality, and diversity.
We’re looking for people that are eager, industrious, and highly motivated to join our pleasant team!
Working in a fast-paced, diversified, and fascinating workplace will suit you perfectly. We’d love to hear from you if you have a passion for home entertainment, music, movies, and/or games! Sales, Media, and Storeroom are just a few of the divisions where we have openings.
Our success has been built on the dedication and enthusiasm of our workers to perform their best.
JB Hi-Fi is open seven (7) days a week (in most areas), and hours must be flexible.
Why should you join JB Hi-Fi?
- A fantastic and supportive group of people
- Discounts for team members on a variety of products
- Sales incentives for team members
- Training to assist you in growing and developing
- There are a plethora of job options available across the board.
- JB The Good Guys Group/Hi-Fi
- Maternity leave is paid for six weeks.
- Program to Assist Employees
- All applications are kept completely private.
Published on the 13th of August, 2021. Eastern Standard Time in Australia.
The deadline for applications is August 13, 2022. Eastern Standard Time in Australia.
Work type: Casual, Permanent Part Time, Permanent Full Time
Location: ACT – Metro
Categories: Customer Service & Administration, Stock, Sales, Storage & Distribution