An Exciting Career Chance
- Incentives and a competitive remuneration package
- a dynamically expanding business
- Workplace that is adaptable
Drakes Supermarkets is a success story in the retail industry. We are Australia’s largest independently-owned grocery chain, and we are a family-owned and operated private enterprise.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to run the department as if it were their own. They will be given the freedom to customize the store’s service and product offerings to match the specific demands of local clients.
Applicants will be expected to exhibit the following skills while working as part of an enthusiastic team in a highly competitive supermarket environment:
- Significant fresh food retail experience is required, as is experience in fruit and vegetable management.
- Expertise in managing and leading a team
- Expertise in ordering and cost control
- A thorough comprehension of gross profit calculations is required.
- Staff rostering that is accurate
- Passion and zeal, as well as a “hands-on” attitude
- Unrivaled dedication to customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members as well as management
- Ability to instruct, train, and manage team members with a flair for merchandising Strong leadership and delegating
- Workplace health and safety standards commitment
- Applicants must be able to do the following in order to succeed at our company:
- Within the grocery retail industry, demonstrate an enthusiasm for fresh food and a cheerful “can-do” attitude.
Solve the issue Set a good example.
- Motivate a team by successfully communicating with management, team members, customers, and external stakeholders.