Uline. Where hard effort and tenacity are rewarded. Our company’s lifeblood is customer service.
Various shifts are available.
Responsibilities of the Position
- In a fast-paced atmosphere, guide and process consumer orders and enquiries utilizing cutting-edge technology.
- Customers can be reached by phone, email, or chat.
- Solve client issues and come up with the finest available solutions.
- Assist consumers in navigating the Uline website and placing online orders.
- Answer inquiries about items, pricing, and availability with confidence.
- Respond to shipping enquiries and questions about order progress.
- To provide real, practical solutions and great customer service, become a product specialist and understand each customer’s demands.
- 2+ years of related experience with a high school graduation or equivalent. It is preferred that you have a bachelor’s degree.
- Desire to provide our customers with the finest possible experience.
- With coaching support, you can thrive in a fast-paced setting.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage is included in the extended medical and health coverage.
- Basic life insurance, disability insurance, and wellness programs are all available.
- RRSP with a 5% employer contribution.
- Holidays are paid, and there is a lot of paid time off.
- Best-in-class, spotless, and up-to-date facilities.
- Fitness center of the highest caliber.
Uline is the largest distributor of transportation, industrial, and packaging supplies in North America. We’re a family-owned business with a reputation for excellent customer service, high-quality products, and same-day shipping on our large in-stock inventory. It’s time you joined Uline, which has over 8,000 employees in 12 locations.
Uline takes pride in being a drug-free workplace.
Uline is an Affirmative Action/Affirmative Action/Affirmative Action/A
Our employees are the reason for our success, and we are dedicated to providing outstanding benefits and incentives! Learn more by visiting Uline.jobs.
Customer Service Representative
Starting from $25.50 to $29.50 per hour
3333 James Snow Parkway, Milton, ON L9T 8L1