Here is where good things begin. This might be the first step toward a new and exciting career with us – a fresh start. These are the kinds of moments we look forward to at the Coles Group.
Our mission is to start good things in the lives of all Australians, so they can enjoy healthier, happier lives. We’re perfectly positioned to build a good start into a whole lot more, with a workforce of 120,000 people and an iconic portfolio of Australia’s most trusted brands.
Concerning the function
- Could you be the next member of the Coles Team? Join us in providing excellent customer service and working with zeal, energy, and speed in your local Coles store.
- We’re one of Australia’s most recognizable and trusted brands, and we’re looking for great people to join the Coles team in your neighborhood.
- You could be packing delectable pastries in the bakery, scanning our customers’ purchases on Service, serving out slices in the Deli, or refilling our shelves to ensure they’re stocked with everything our customers require.
- You may be considered for roles around the shop that are a good fit for you.
- You require good things.
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service by working with zeal, vigor, and speed
- To be well-versed in your field, as you’ll be the go-to person for customer questions.
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for lengthy periods of time and may need to lift and reach moderately heavy objects.
- The ability to work a variety of shifts during our store’s business days (including early mornings, evenings and weekends)
- Unless you are medically exempt, you may be required to acquire a COVID-19 vaccination before beginning work for Coles at a Coles site, due to the state/ territory in which this role is located and to enable Coles to offer a safe workplace for its team members. As a result, as part of your application for employment with Coles, you will be required to reveal your COVID-19 vaccination status. As part of your application, you may be asked to produce further proof of immunization status.
Why did you choose Coles?
You’ll be part of a culture that genuinely cares about your well-being, values your work, and celebrates your achievements. With best-practice training, development, and leadership programs, we’ll invest in you and your career. You’ll also get great savings at all of our supermarkets and brands as a team member.
We are a member of the WORK180 network as a women’s endorsed employer as part of our commitment to attaining a gender balanced workforce. Initiatives like our recently amended parental leave policy, flexible working alternatives, and our Employee Assistance Program are part of our commitment to helping all women succeed in the workplace.
All of this and more may be found on our Coles Careers page.
For anyone who shares our enthusiasm
People of all ages, countries, abilities, and cultures are encouraged to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTQI+ individuals, and those with disabilities. Contact us at www.careers.colesgroup.com.au > Careers for everyone > Disability employment if you need us to alter our recruitment process to meet your accessibility needs.
We’d be delighted to meet you.
Please proceed to the next stage and submit your application if you have the necessary abilities, experience, and drive to succeed in this position.
Requisition ID: 44996
Employment Type: Casual